shckaewynn goeffreybranstein Writing advice for anyone in the bodyguard dynamic.
Has your character ever needed a bodyguard? Yes? Did you think that the job of a bodyguard was limited to walking next to someone while wearing sunglasses and having sexual tension/banter? Well then, we need to talk.
- Bodyguarding is a regulated profession. Technically, you don’t need to go to a class to follow someone around and promise to beat up whoever hassles them. On the other hand, if you do that, your paycheck can’t say “bodyguard” on it. Every state has different requirements, but all of them include “take at least some sort of class and get a license.” You have to take a class to be a security guard. You have to take a different class to be a bodyguard. You have take more classes to be an armed guard. You have to take a separate, unique class for each type and caliber of weapon you want to be licensed for. Now, like everything else, there are good and bad schools for this sort of thing, and with very little searching you can probably find a “school” that will take your money and give you a license at the end of the day, whether you paid attention to the class or not. But the fact still remains that you can’t just turn to any random person and call them a bodyguard.
So the purpose of this meme is to give a little info on your muses without having to rely on others to fill your ask with meme questions. The rules are simple, you do not need to be tagged to fill out the questions, but once you have you must reblog and tag 10 of your followers to spread the love (as well as add a question of your own to the bonus section). You can fill it out as many times as your heart desires (we all know muses can change with their character development.)
1. What is your favorite word?:
Light. Lots of connotations to it for me.
2. What is your least favorite word?:
Failure. I dislike the concept it represents.
3. What turns you on?:
Honest, intelligent discourse with a dash of humor.
4. What turns you off?:
Overt flirting. Bragging.
5. What sound do you love?:
Tenacity’s whickering when I’ve brought her sand pears.
6. What sound do you hate?:
Lumi using my desk leg as a scratch post.
7. What is your favorite curse word?:
You’d be surprised how many draenic curses there are for various occasions…I can’t pick just one.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?:
Uh. I dunno. I guess I could focus more on my engineering stuff, maybe make toys?
9. What profession would you not like to do?:
Anything involving being sedentary for long amounts of time.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?:
"You’ve done well. Your family is waiting, see them and rest."
1. Something most people don’t know about you?:
I like to try on all those pretty dresses at the shops, but I’m too chicken to wear them around most of the time.
2. If you were one of the seven sins which would you be?:
Uh. Wrath or Envy, I dunno.
3.What are some notable merits and flaws?:
My temper seems to be one people notice. I’m pretty stubborn, too. I do, however, love my friends and fight tooth and nail for them. Even against them, if I gotta.
4. Sexual Preference?:
5. What position do you sleep in?:
Most time, on my back, weapon in easy reach.
6. Favorite sexual position?:
None of your business.
7. If they could change one thing about their lives, what would it be?:
I wish I coulda known my Da. Seems like he was a decent guy.
8. Do they see themselves as good, or evil?:
I’m a paladin. If I were to go “evil” the Light would forsake me, and rightly so.
9. Is there anyone, or anything they would die for?
My Dragoons. The Meddlers. The Alliiance. Azeroth. Basically, if my death means others live safe and free of harm or fear, so be it. I’ll go down swinging.
10. Do they find themselves attractive or not?
I’m not into girls, so couldn’t say.
11. What is their worst fear?
Dying old, in my bed, utterly useless to protect anyone.
12. Are you superstitious?
Everyone else has been tagged, so if you want to do it, go for it!